Experience Radiant Heat
The heat from Kure's infrared sauna penetrates deep into the skin and muscles to deliver therapeutic healing benefits. The heat increases circulation and metabolism, burns calories, helps break down cellulite, relaxes muscles and boosts your immune response. Reduces arthritis pain, joint stiffness, and muscle spasms. Detoxifies, rids the body of waste, and helps heal cuts, bruises and scars. Complete and enhance your healing experience with an infrared sauna
Stand-alone or Massage-complimenting
• Enjoy KURE's infrared Sauna•
Our sauna uses infrared heaters to emit infrared light experienced as radiant heat which is absorbed by the surface of the skin. Traditional saunas heat the body primarily by conduction and convection from the heated air and by radiation of the heated surfaces in the sauna room.
In short, our infrared sauna allows heat to deeply penetrate your body in a shorter amount of time and at a much lower, more comfortable temperature than you would see with a traditional sauna.
Sauna Safety Tips
- Drink plenty of fluids before, during and after your session
- Do not eat anything at least an hour before your sauna session. It is better to go in the sauna on an empty stomach. You're more likely to feel uncomfortable sitting in a sauna on a full stomach.
- At the first sign of cold or flu, increasing your sauna sessions may be beneficial in boosting your immune system and decreasing the reproductive rate of viruses.
Consult your physician for the proper treatment and care for this or any other medical conditions
- Do not use the sauna immediately following strenuous exercises. Wait at least 30 minutes to allow the body to cool down properly.
- Excessive temperatures have high potential for causing fetal damage during the early months of pregnancy. Pregnant or possibly pregnant women should contact their physician prior to using the sauna.
- Please tell us if you are experiencing the effects of hyperthermia. The effects may include failure to perceive heat, failure to recognize the need to exit, unawareness of impending hazard, fetal damage in pregnant women, physical inability to exit the sauna and unconsciousness
- The use of alcohol, drugs or medications prior to or during the sauna session may lead to unconsciousness
- Persons suffering from obesity or with a medical history of heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory system problems or diabetes should consult a physician prior to using the sauna.
- Persons using medications should consult a physician before using the sauna since some medications may induce drowsiness while others may effect the heart rate, blood pressure and circulation
- Exercise caution when entering or exiting the sauna.
Using Our Sauna
We offer our sauna in 45 minute sessions. As a stand-alone service, you can think of it as your own personal retreat. You choose the temperature. You choose your music. We provide you with a locker and plush robe.
While we think that's a great way to spend 45 minutes in and of itself, we highly recommend you consider using our sauna's penetrating heat to prime your muscle tissue before one of our massage services. You WILL notice the difference.
45 Minute Session • $40
Series of 6 or more sessions • $20/Session
As an add-on to any service • $20
- Burns calories and helps control weight
- Supplies the conditioning benefits of continuous exercise
- Lowers diastolic blood pressure
- Relieves pain
- Eases join pain & stiffness
- Improves the immune system
- Removes toxins & mineral waste
- Reduces stress & fatigue
- Enhances skin tone